Monday, February 25, 2008

Southern Chile



Hello:
These pictures are the southern my country. The first is the "Palafitos" in the Puerto Montt city, these homes are characteristics of this place, they are part of the folklore of my country. The people who live in these houses are work in small-scale fishing. The second picture is "Torres del Paine" in Magallanes city, these mountains are part of the Andes Mountains and this place is visited by a lot of turist from different countries. Acouple years ago a great fire destroyed much of the wildlife in the Torres del Paine. Besides I tell you what do in this place was found the skeleton of the world's bigest dinosaur the Argentinosaurus, it had a dimension similar to 30 elephants.
Good nigth everybody.

1 comment:

Elaine Soffer said...

As I told you in class, I'm packing my bags and heading for Chile! It looks incredibly beautiful.