Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm very tired


Hello


I'm sorry, I didn't write before but I'm very very busy because my days are hectic. My days are in the morning at 8:00 A.M. to 12:15 P.M. English class, at 12:30 P.M. to 4:30 P.M. I work in the collage and 5:00 P.M. to 11:30 P.M. I work in a restaurant. I have short time for my homework and write in the blog but today I write. Today in the night I see the lunar eclipse, it is very interesting is second time I see it in this country. now we have to wait for the next decade to see another lunar eclipse. As always I will show you the picture of my wife and son in our country.
Good night

2 comments:

Elaine Soffer said...

I didn't realize that you worked so many hours. You must be exhausted! It was nice to read another of your postings and see another picture. Hopefully you can feel more relaxed as you look at pictures of beautiful places and more peaceful times in your life.

justach said...

You had a busy day. It's very hard to combine studing with working. I understand that more than any others. By the way, you have beautiful pictures. I think you like to go away when you have a chance to go somewhere. I like your pictures.