Friday, February 1, 2008

The Perfect Storm


Hello


This picture was taken by my father-in -low during a storm in the boad where he works on the Pacific Ocean. It is a big factory fishing ship. This job is very dangerous but is very interesting for me.
They catch big amount off fish they put it in boxes and wen they get land it is taken to the company to be processed and export it to deferent countries.
This picture is similar to "The perfect storm movie" whit George Clooney.
The next time I will show you other interesting pictures.
Good bye. Sweet dreams everybody.
Andrés

2 comments:

Elaine Soffer said...

I'm getting seasick justlooking at that picture. Your father-in-law has an interesting job, but I certainly couldn't do it. That's a wonderful picture, though. Thanks for posting both your pictures.

ipeksu-eylem said...

Hi dear Andres,
I would have been loved in that boat in the picture which has fascinated me.The picture brougt me a lot of dreams.
Could you show us more than this picture on your blog?
With my love..
Eylem..