Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Chileans Volcanoes
















Hello

These pictures show Chileans volcanoes. In Chile there are more than 100 volcanoes which are constantly with Seismic activity and gas emanation. The landscapes are beautiful and that are found throughout the country. These are the Osorno Volcano and Villarrica Volcano, both are on the south of country. A couple months ago in the city of Temuco of Llaima Volcano was in eruptión and the goverment authorities had to evacuate the people who lived near the volcano. The volcanoes are part of the Chileans landscapes.

Good nigth everybody.

3 comments:

Elaine Soffer said...

Volcanoes are exciting, but not if you live near an active one! I'm always amazed that people stay in areas where there's a possibility of a volcanic eruption. I guess traditional homes are important to many people.
We missed you today. Are you OK?

Andrés said...

Yes, I'm ok but I'm very tired because I worked yesterday very late and today I continued working. Tomorrow I go to class.
Sorry for didn`t go today.

Elaine Soffer said...

I'm glad you were back today. I'm sorry you have to work so hard.